A long while back a study showed that watching 90-minute adrenaline-pumping horror films could burn nearly as much as 200 Calories. Read more. Imagine the results of doing a horror film marathon with a pack of crispy chips.
The top 10 calorie-burning frightening films were:
- The Shining: 184 calories
- Jaws: 161 calories
- The Exorcist: 158 calories
- Alien: 152 calories
- Saw: 133 calories
- A Nightmare on Elm Street: 118 calories
- Paranormal Activity: 111 calories
- The Blair Witch Project: 105 calories
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre: 107 calories
- [Rec]: 101 calories
1. Green tea: Drink green tea before or after a workout to burn the body fat and stay energetic. The caffeine content in green tea is believed to be the reason behind weight loss. Caffeine in green tea helps control hunger, burn calories and excess water from the body. Having green tea after workout speeds up the metabolism and has antioxidants which help burn the calories.
2. Black tea: Having a cup of black tea after a workout is healthy as it is an energy supplier which boosts up the body energy thus keeping you active whole day. It is said that having black tea before or after a workout increases the nitric oxide level in the blood vessels which in turn increases the strength to help do weight lifting easily. Black tea also burns calories which leads to weight loss. You can even have black green tea to get best results.
3. Ginger tea: A cup of ginger tea after a workout is a natural medicine to cure muscle pain, a common problem post workout! Having ginger tea also enhances the mood and boosts up digestion. So, have ginger tea to cure muscle soreness.
4. Herbal tea: Unsweetened iced tea after exercise vitalizes your mood and body energy levels. This unsweetened iced tea is low in calories and keeps you hydrated. If you are doing stretching or cardio exercises, have a cup of herbal unsweetened iced tea after the exercise.
Go for loose leaf, you will never look at tea bags the same way!